Lowrance vs Humminbird fish finder
Choosing the best fish finder: Lowrance vs Garmin fishfinder 2022
At a cost of more than $1000, the fish finder is equipped with a huge number of useful features and technologies. Among its features are the high signal quality and scanning efficiency provided by Mega Down Imaging systems.
Types of fish finders
All fish finders are divided into three types:
- Coastal - this category includes the simplest and most budgetary models. The main purpose of these is to study the bottom topography, thanks to them you can easily detect a rocky or muddy type of bottom, identify holes or rifts, which makes it possible to understand where a large concentration of fish is most likely to be found. The disadvantage of such devices is the low level of detail, and only exceptional models of fish finders can detect the fish itself.
- Boat - they are aimed at scanning areas of the bottom of a larger area and can detect fish. Feature - the ability to use while driving due to a larger signal than coastal ones.
- Winter - they are lowered into the hole, for this reason they are required to show only what is under it, and therefore they do not need a large view. At the same time, they are designed for low temperatures, unlike conventional fish finders. In summer, such a device is not particularly effective due to the low field of view.
How to choose an fish finder for fishing: important criteria
Many choose by feel, by price, or by experience. Focusing on operating experience, of course, only some objectivity can be achieved. Some fish finders have additional features, but others are not able to perform them.
To understand which fish finder to choose, you need to know the criteria for selecting a quality model: https://emergesocial.net/best-fish-finder/.
Lowrance vs Simrad
Lowrance Hook Reveal 5 83/200 HDI ROW
Makes fishing easier by delivering high performance with proven fish finder tools and easier viewing of fish with the combination of Lowrance CHIRP fish finder and DownScan Imaging™. Genesis Live allows you to create your map in real time.
- screen - color, 5 inches;
- screen resolution - 800 × 480;
- fastening type - stationary;
- operating temperature - from -15 to 55 ° C.
- Ease of controls.
- High performance.
- Large and bright screen.
- High price.
Excellent and functional fish finder with simple controls. Large and bright screen, good equipment and a detailed manual: Wikipedia: Fish finder.